Not much to report for May. I missed a few days of photos at the end of the month, when I was too busy having fun at DEMF. But I already caught up - I don't want to fall into a daunting deficit like with last year's Project 365.
I've been playing around with processing and settings, getting more comfortable just plopping my gorillapod down anywhere for a photo. One time as I was setting up my camera on the sidewalk, a woman walking by offered to help. I had to explain the fun was me taking the photo.
Unrelated to photography, but related to my general well-being, body image, mood, energy, etc - my IT band injury healed so I am back in the running game. Full force. It feels good to knock out long runs again. I am focusing on strengthening my arms and legs, and training for a half-marathon in the fall.
Well, maybe running and photography aren't completely unrelated.
More: Amanda's Photography on Flickr
More: Self 365 on Tumblr

No comments:
Post a Comment