Thursday, March 4, 2010

a year in the life

I must have spaced out the last year, because I started a Self 365. That's one portrait every day, for 365 days. Am I crazy or what? I wanted to get a few photos in before I made it official. So consider this the official word - I am crazy. Also, I am wooing my new camera, learning about lighting, and not spending all of 2010 photographing flowers (holy macro). Shout out to my Canon Powershot SD780 - friends 4 life.

I won't post every picture here like with my Project 365, but will probably post monthly mosaics. If you already follow my photography on Flickr, carry on (bonus - flowers! cats!). Otherwise, add my special Self 365 Tumblr to your RSS feed. Yea, I ragged on Tumblr, but the site is a clean way to showcase artwork in progress. Those hipsters know a thing or two about the internet.


.1.


.2.

More: Amanda's Photography on Flickr

More: Self 365 on Tumblr

No comments: