Thursday, December 31, 2009

christmas wrap up

This Christmas was extra special, and not just because I was surrounded by loved ones. My brother proposed to his girlfriend two days before our arrival! Within two hours of our touch down to Boston, Andy and I went with the entire family to the Celtics-Pacers game. I spent the next several days catching up with old co-workers, friends, and family and drinking and eating all those holidays treats that are bad for you. Cookies for breakfast? Don't mind if I do! We even had a white Christmas!

My San Francisco photos were a big hit as presents - I gave my parents calendars (which they can't stop showing off - I recommend Snapfish, very high quality) and my brothers and relatives framed pictures. My father also gave me an interesting book - Digital Photography Bucket List: 100 Great Digital Photos You Must Take Before You Die.

I wish I took more photos of the New England winter scene, but I was too busy. Granted, this trip was more relaxing than our whirl wind visit in September when I constantly felt tired, but still crazy. My camera was along for documentation rather than art. In my few spare moments alone, I grabbed what creative shots I could, but no sparkling white fields of snow.


The Garden


 Mushie and Rocco

 
Dad


Charles River


Uber coat


Prudential Center

You can view the rest in my Christmas 2009 album on Flickr.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! It's great that you had such a wonderful Christmas. What a great way to end 2009! Here's to 2010!