I AM STILL ALIVE.
A lot has happened in the past month. I started working at this wonderful place called the California Academy of Sciences. I support the Entomology Department - call me bug wrangler. I work with an awesome group of quirky scientists who love their jobs. My commute changed from two long bus rides outside the city to a 20 minute walk to Golden Gate Park. I have excellent benefits, and every Thursday we drink beers after work in the spider lab. I am without a doubt blessed.
With all that's going on, I have been neglecting Project 365. I can blame my camera, laptop and schedule, but really, I hit a creative wall. I hope to pick it up again soon, but in the meantime check my Flickr page for photo updates. You can access the Project 365 album directly here. I may stop posting photos on this site, so bookmark accordingly.
3 comments:
Welcome back sugar :-)
Did you know all growing up, up until I was about 18, I wanted to be an entomologist?
Word!
I'm glad you're doing better!
Thank you! I am getting rid of my music blog, so I can focus on this one.
And no, I didn't know that! When I saw the job posting, I thought it was the coolest position in the world, and I can't believe they picked ME.
Post a Comment