Tuesday, February 10, 2009

41/365 : The dark side of unemployment.

Today I had to drown my sorrows in something completely different. VOILA - fast food! Jack In The Box > McDonalds. The meal was delicious and promptly followed by a nap.

Yes, I am eating meat again. I had no choice on the road trip, otherwise it was french fries 3 times a day for one week. I am mostly vegetarian now, only eating chicken or red meat a few times a month. I don't feel guilty - I love food and deserve a good steak once in a while.

2 comments:

AmandaKrups said...

If you're eating meat, you know who has the absolute best hamburgers? In N Out Burger! The sauce is amazing. I introduced Dan to it when we were in SF and we made sure to go back a second time before we left.

Mandy K said...

Good call! But I don't want to eat fast food more than once every few months. Next time :)