Today was the first I felt homesick, on top of the growing cabin fever.
After a disappointing meeting with a temp agency, I changed into scrubs and hopped on the internet. You know what - fuck that shit. If I can't find a job, I at least need a hobby. I grabbed my camera and played with the settings and timer. This is the result.
This is how I felt after being in San Francisco for more than a month with no job prospects, after not seeing Andy healthy since the road trip. I miss my friends and family, my old job, my husband. When I arrived on the West Coast, it was as if I simply moved to another apartment in Boston. The entire story of pick up and go was so surreal. Now I feel like I am on another planet.

2 comments:
I'm going through the same thing right now with the exception of the pain of relocation. From one unemployed cabin-fevered job-searcher to another, I wish you the best for the future. ^_^
The relocation is still going better than expected. I am happy to be here, but it's bittersweet. Thank you :)
Post a Comment