Wednesday, May 7, 2008

scissors, please

Because of my self imposed shopping ban - besides special PUMA shirts, ok YES I HAVE A PROBLEM - I'm forced to get creative with my current wardrobe. Lately when I have honest to god nothing to wear, I perform t-shirt surgery. I cut and slice until my shopping craving goes numb. A few weeks ago I transformed a too big Clash shirt into a hot punk rock number and the other night I modernized an old ELO shirt by cutting off part of the sleeves and neck.

I'm not the craftiest girl, but I'm quite proud of my creations. Thanks to Kat Von D, my kinda hero, who posted a great DIY video on her MySpace blog. And by kinda hero, I mean she's hot and goddamn I wish I could wear bikini tops and knuckle tattoos to work.

Watch and learn
.

No comments: