What I did with my day off work - drank an entire pitcher of Crystal Lite.
What I didn't do with my day off work - stretch my ears, take my pants to the tailor, read my new book, finally visit the tattoo shop for pictures, make needed phone calls, practice spinning records.
Really, I had an excellent weekend, especially last night at the Phoenix Landing. It's not too often I hear banging house music on a night when I don't have school the next day (see previous bitchy post). Alison and I celebrated by delcaring Bring Your Co-Workers Out Night. Plus I ran into too many random people, which is to be expected in Cetral Square.
The rest of the weekend included Mark Farina @ The Estate (NEVER AGAIN), shopping at the Wrentham Outlets (hello, I'm a Puma-holic), and dinner at Golden Temple (yummy in my tummy).
So thank you, dead Presidents, for teasing me with another short work week. Unfortunately, I could get used to this.
music: the new york dolls: new york dolls
2 comments:
What was wrong with Farina at Estate?
I'm guessing Estate was the problem.
BINGO
- $10 cocktails
- security constantly up your ass
- seating for reservations only
- Mark Farina toning down his funky self for a crowd that was only there for the booty anyway
Post a Comment